Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Roving Reporter :'Art of the Deal' co-author predicts Trump is about to resign

 August 17th 2017 
Co-author of President Trump's book "The Art of the Deal” says the Trump presidency is effectively over and Trump himself is getting ready to walk away.

Tony Schwartz has been a frequent critic of the president since he took office, and tweeted out his latest thoughts on Wednesday.

"The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice," Schwartz wrote via Twitter. ""Trump's presidency is effectively over. Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

Schwartz, who’s been predicting resignation for a couple of months now, says President Trump would make a deal for immunity to avoid prison time in exchange for him stepping down.

Schwartz says the Russia investigation will be huge and that the president doesn’t want to go to jail.




The Roving Reporter


2 comments:

  1. Do you believe Trump is about to resign? I don't get that impression. I think he'll be dragged out of that office kicking and screaming and quoting fake statistics about how much the people love him.
    Hope you and your family are terrific in health and spirits. And to answer your question...You can write to me on the private blog any time you want to. I don't check in there all that often but I was there today looking at some of my photos. I will keep my eye on it.
    Take care and be good
    Hugs Bfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Lady ,
    I have to agree with you , the only way we will get him out of office , we will have to impeach him , I asked Jonny to find me the article saying he is dropping in the polls real fast ,
    Nee has a good one that she will post to night on Starhooks .

    Thank you my lady , It will be like old times .
    At my age I can not afford to loose any of my ladies .(laughing my butt off)

    I will take care , but I will not be good .
    Hugs HB

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs