Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dumb - Ass Comments Made by the Donald

"PASADENA,


1. "I have a great relationship with the blacks."


 

2. "The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."


3. "All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."



4. "I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."


5. "You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

 

6. “I’m their worst nightmare.” ( addressed to the Democrats)

7. "I’m a really smart guy." ( and obviously his biggest fan)

8. "People say, 'Mr. Trump, you're not a nice person.' But actually I am." ( Then why would people sat that? )

9. "When Mexico sends its people … they are bringing drugs and they are bringing crime and their rapists."

10. "Some of the candidates, they went in and didn't know the air conditioner didn't work and sweated like dogs, and they didn't know the room was too big because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS?" ( Interesting analogy )


11. "It's like in golf. A lot of people — I don't want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."  Blah blah ! Nonsense and gobbledygook. And yes he actually put all those words together.

12. "You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people." ( That's strange Don, I haven't seen you around my neighborhood. )

13. "I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words – Big Business." ( How many billions did you say you had? Can you count to  four on your fingers? )

14. "I don't like the crying."  ( You can't make money off emotions)

15. "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

16. "How much money did Barack Obama waste today on crony green energy projects?" ( The environment is Definitely not Trump's cup of tea. )

17. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."


18. "The point is, that you can never be too greedy."

19. "Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest, and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault. 

20. "I feel a lot of people listen to what I have to say."  ( We do, Donald. Everyone needs a little comic relief. )

21. "Even if the world is going to hell in a hand-basket, I won’t lose a penny.”  ( What a relief, Now I can sleep nights. )

I wonder what the Prez thinks about Mr Trump. John asks the question.





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha !!!!
    Donald Trump is a smart-ass , his daddy made his money selling shoddy section 8 houses in NY to veterans returning from war .

    Donald held the Miss America pageant here about 15 or so years ago and skipped owing lots of bills .
    I will say he gives the comedians lots of material to wrork with .
    Good post
    Bad-ass Witchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trump sure is controversial. He likes it that way. He thinks as long as people are talking about him, it's a good thing. It certainly keeps him on the front page. What is his standing in the polls theses days? I haven't been keeping up the news too well. There will be nut bars who think he'll make a great prez. don't you think ? I guess it takes one to know one.
    Love you girl
    Be good
    Sick-ass Genie
    PS: I will drop you a line tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs