Thursday, May 22, 2014

Get Your Rob Ford Souvenirs Right Here

We have the deluxe Rob Ford Crack Pipe

Rob Ford full face mask ...comes with strap-on, inflatable belly

Free Tattoo with any purchase of a hundred dollars or more

Of course, everyone wants one of these Rob Ford 'bobble head dolls' ( very flattering...not such a fat head)


Rob Ford Tee Shirts


Posters of Rob Ford and Friends

**************

And Finally, a few of my favorite candid shots of the man himself















The End

2 comments:

  1. The souvenirs are just soooooo funny and maybe we should get souvenirs for Chris Christie .

    PIC , the second picture of Ford looks like a giant sex toy ... maybe Ford is on crack ... look at his teeth Hahahaha! I am so bad .
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PIC,
    I think your guy CC needs some souvenirs too. They both need the income because I figure their political careers are over.
    That picture does look like a sex toy...Hahahaha! But I wouldn't want Rob's head anywhere near me...Hahahaha!
    Luv PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs